Friday, June 26, 2009

we are here to love



Today started out with fat free smoothies and pudding cups on the couch. I laid back and watched the style network. I waited for you to wake up stretch, and get your hopefully not hung over butt out of bed as I licked low cal pudding off my fingers and wiggled my toes in my fuzzy No-Slip red socks I reminded myself to breathe, to relax, to forget about whatever it was that was causing all this fuss in our lives. I found you lying in our unmade bed with your hair a mess, I tickled your toes and saw your bright blue eyes open and an immediate smile come across your face. It's all it took to make me thinking all of these crazy ass, unreasonable thoughts.

We bickered and kissed in the parking lot of the over crowded, over air conditioned mall and soon fell back into this easy routine of loving eachother that feels like it started years ago...
but then i realised that it did.

Lately, you've been telling me your feeling neglected. I apolagized because you were right. I'm sorry i've been hiding in all of my journals, and blogs, and movies. I think I forgot how magical and uncomplicated our love could be. I'm sorry I ever let that romantic simplicity slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment