Today I made you drive me to Wal-mart and apologized when I took an hour to walk down every aisle. Checking prices on tea candles and fake roses and picture frames because all of a sudden we have this new space.
I can wash my face and crawl into bed and put on lavender scented lotion like I used to in my room back home. That smell makes me forget that I’ve grown up so fast and I fall asleep feeling like a child. In the mornings I tip toe to the bathroom and try not to wake up the handsome boy in the bed next to me. Each day is so new and I refuse to take it for granted.
I can wash my face and crawl into bed and put on lavender scented lotion like I used to in my room back home. That smell makes me forget that I’ve grown up so fast and I fall asleep feeling like a child. In the mornings I tip toe to the bathroom and try not to wake up the handsome boy in the bed next to me. Each day is so new and I refuse to take it for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment