This morning was an early one. With you running around and our green eyed puppy barking, my pink air nikes waiting at the front door were my escape. The wind in London was cold this morning at 7am with a temperature of -23C, clearly spring decided not to grace me with it's presense and to turn the other cheek for just a little while. but for now this was much better. The bright sun was beaming on the white snow and I knew in that moment today was one of those days. I came home to a quiet, empty house with your scribbles on a piece of paper, hearts drawn around my name I gushed the way I did 4 years ago when this big adventure with you started.
Today I was exploding with creativity, love, peace, inspired by the words of the woman whom has helped me grow up and shown me the way even living thousands of miles away. Something was missing in this little bohemia of ours. After several attempts and many many holes later I had covered an entire wall in shelves and paintings, I finished just as you walked in the door. The way you looked at me reminded me of the reason why I fell in-love with you. You found me beautiful even in my ripped old jeans and my hair tied up in my favourite flower clip, and covered in head to toe with dry wall dust. The glowing satisfaction that I had done this without you holding my hand drove you crazy with happiness.
Today, I found my creativity again. I had forgotten and gotten into a routine and life just got the best of me. I came out with an ipod full of the fray and kesha, I came out with relationships and responsibilites, and I came out a lucky lucky lucky lady to have the people that I do. But as amazing as it all is, I dont want this to be it. I want to go places, and see the beauty this world really has to offer,I want to document everything I do with journals and pictures.
As long as I keep growing, i'll be fine <3
No comments:
Post a Comment