
Finally summer is dancing into our lives. Getting rid of burdens and wool blankets. Laying our eyes on old cars and old friends that bring back too many memories.
So much has changed. I had lost inspiration and creativity. I hid my real self behind this rountine following zombie, who seemed to care about nothing except getting through the day. This time of year relentlessly changes people. You told me the other day that my glow was back, the glow in my skin, in my eyes, in my crazy ever changing hair. You told me my spunk, and vitality is back... You told me that this is the girl you fell in-love with and that you missed her. I didn't know whether to break down and cry in your arms... Or smile because after all these years, I'm still beautiful in your eyes.
I chose to smile.
So much has changed in these past months. We are following our dreams, breaking out of this comfort we have felt for so long, spending long lazy days on the beach and sunny evenings running in the park. Our green eyed puppy has grown, and so have we. We took on new lifestyles together, but in a way completely apart.
Let's make this summer count, I know it will <3.
No comments:
Post a Comment